Adjusting eyeglasses prescriptions

RSZ-EC

Hi everybody!

This is an extremely simple but very specific project, aimed to eye care personal or patients. With this, you can enter distance measures, an optional addition for near (reading) distance and type of glasses. The object form contains an awful amount of hidden [Composite] fields to calculate the adjusted final formula in case of reading glasses.

I hope it could be of any use to somebody. And if there's any suggestion or ways to optimize its inner calculations, I will be very grateful! ;)

Regards!

PS: Information about eyeglass precription can be find in https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eyeglass_prescription

Attachments

Anti

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you for the project, Rommel! Someone will undoubtedly find it useful for themselves!

The only optimization at the moment concerns the task of having a (+) sign in front of the number and was discussed in this thread. This will remove the two fields C9 and Sign.

When processing of other Composite fields in the Composite field formula is added to Runabase, it will be possible to further reduce the number of auxiliary fields.

RSZ-EC

The only optimization at the moment concerns the task of having a (+) sign in front of the number and was discussed in this thread. This will remove the two fields C9 and Sign.
You're right. I'm re uploading the project with those changes.

When processing of other Composite fields in the Composite field formula is added to Runabase, it will be possible to further reduce the number of auxiliary fields.
Absolutely!

Attachments