Runabase crashes when making the condition for a result row, if it's above 1

desbest

I've found a bug that makes Runabase always crash.

In the absence of there being an intuitive way to filter the display of results, to only show records where a field is more than 1, as the documentation for the filtering is incomplete and there was no way to apply filters to strings, at the time, I had then assumed that there was no way to apply filters to number fields, so I didn't notice that the option was available for number fields, upon later selecting one.
For context, I was using the old version of Runabase (as the latest version was only just released today).

You can download the relevant file here, as it's attached to this post.

Attachments

Anti

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you for the attached project. We'll examine the problem and fix it soon.

Anti

Administrator
Staff member
We'll fix the program crash - there will be a message instead. But the Form will still not work until the calculation fields are set.
calculation.png

Anti

Administrator
Staff member
Source is a different object, it should not match the one on the basis of which the Results form is made. This other object must contain the Object field that refers to this object.

Explain, please, in more detail the task that you are facing. And we will show you how to implement it, and whether a Results form is needed for this.

It may also be useful to download and study a sample trading program that has been translated into English: https://runabase.com/forum/threads/simple-accounting-for-trading.20/
It has work with the Results form, and other functions that may be useful.