[Translation] 'ten' and 'hundred' strings in localization file

RSZ-EC

When transalating the localization file, from lines 515 to 522 ('ten0|ten0' to 'hundred5|hundred5') I don't know in what context these strings are used. To me, previous lines 456 to 482 ('ten|ten' to 'nine hundred|nine hundred') are already used for values from 10 to 999. It's a particular case of pronunciation in russian languaje?

Could you please tell me an example of how they are used in English?

Anti

Administrator
Staff member
They are used for NumW3() function - string representation of a number with fractional values up to tenths and hundredths (depending on the specified number of decimal places); I think it has meaning only for Russian documents.

Example:
A. NumW3(Field), and Field is Number with 1 decimal places.
It has value of 0.3. NumW3(Field) should return "ноль целых три десятых" - used Russian translation of "ten234" (in English, it is customary to write just 'zero point three')

B. If the field is Number with 2 decimal places.
It has value 0.34. NumW3(Field) should return "ноль целых тридцать четыре сотых" - used Russian translation of "hundred234" (in English, it is customary to write just 'zero point thirty four hundredth')

As I said, I think you can skip it in Es-La translation, because most likely it is traditionally used only in Russian documents (Let someone fix it if I'm wrong.)