The project structure in the program consists of the following blocks:
– User object: basic user-created elements that store information in the project database;
– Forms: allow you to change the presentation of data from objects, link objects together, perform final processing, perform service functions, and more;
– Operations: additional tools for processing internal data, obtaining information from external sources, performing service functions;
– System objects: internal program elements available for processing by the user;
– String constants: immutable strings available for the entire project;
– Project Images, which can be used to customize the design of the project, and for output to documents;
– Embedded objects: auxiliary project elements that can be added to the project to extend its functionality.